In the News‎ > ‎

Fire consumes Melbourne home of Local 96 member Tina Mercer

posted Mar 20, 2013, 4:42 PM by Andy Bock   [ updated Mar 21, 2013, 2:36 PM ]
| (Marshalltown, IA) Times Republican | March 20, 2013 |
Fire at 605 Butler Street consumed the home, but the occupants, Tina Mercer and her high-school-age son were away when the fire started.  Contact an officer if you would like to help Tina out in this difficult time.  A letter with information on how to contribute towards recovery expenses is also found below.
Comments